Hi guys! You’re all in for a treat today. Today I will share with you a wonderful recipe for all my pasta loving readers. This recipe comes courtesy of Sakura Creative Mind so be sure to check out her blog Spanish Girl In The US for more delicious recipes. It is filled with amazing recipes that anyone can make in almost no time flat. This is an easy dish that you can whip up in no time at all. This Broccoli Bow Tie Pasta recipe is packed with flavour but doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, or make you sweat while preparing it. It also goes great with my sweet and sticky chicken wings recipe so please try them out together. 🙂
“Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” James Beard
Yummy Broccoli Bow Tie Pasta
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you!)
Food is always a great way to bond with others so I hope you enjoy this recipe and get into your kitchen and try it for yourself. Feel free to also throw a party and serve these as a main course. Cheers![clickToTweet tweet=”People who love to eat pasta are the best kinds of friends!” quote=”People who love to eat pasta are the best kinds of friends!”]
- 350 grams cooked Bow Tie Pasta
- 400 grams Broccoli Florets
- 4 slices bacon
- 100 ml Evaporated Milk
- Parmesan cheese
- Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Boil pasta according package directions.
- In the remaining 3 minutes, add the broccoli and cook. Before drain the pasta, reserve ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, cut the bacon in small pieces and saute in the skillet until it get crispy.
- Add the evaporated milk and the reserved cooking water from the pasta. Bring it to boil and let simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the pasta and broccoli into the sauce, mix well and top with grated Parmesan cheese and a pinch of pepper
- If you want to add some kick to the flavour, you can use chili flakes, or for an even deeper flavor, add 1 teaspoon of smoke paprika.
- If you cannot find bow tie pasta, another one that suits this recipe well is rigatoni or rotini. Any nice medium-sized pasta will do.
About The Author:
Hello you all!
I’m Mia; the owner of Sakura Creative Mind and Spanish Girl in the USA. I’m a passionate traveler, food lover and a nutritionist; there is nothing in this life that I love more than food and books… Well, my family, of course!
As a nutritionist, I am passionate about being healthy and living the lifestyle. I teach people how to eat clean, natural, organic and most of all eat yummy!
Why add chemicals, additives and preservatives when you can avoid them?. Trust me, your body will thank you for this later!
So yes; it’s ok if you want to loose weight but that doesn’t mean the food has to be bland and boring, right?
I hope you like our recipes and enjoy them as much as we do!
I hope you truly enjoyed this super quick, super easy, delicious broccoli bow tie pasta recipe shared by my amazingly talented friend Mia.
Be sure to check her out on her social media:
If you enjoyed this yummy recipe, please be sure to check out this recipe for The Ultimate Jamaican Sticky Chicken Wings. I promise you it will be amazing!
Also, let me know. What are some of your favourite easy pasta recipes? Are you going to try this amazing recipe? I love reading your comments and hearing your thoughts so please comment down below. Please also like and share this post and sign up so you never miss a thing!
Until next time. Peace, love and prayers