- Can a man’s sperm make a woman smell fishy?
- Why does my girlfriend smell like fish?
- Why does my bottom smell fishy?
- Why does my friend smell like fish?
- Why do people say pee you when something stinks?
- How do I tell my friend to shut up?
- Is body odor a disability?
- Why do they say Pu when something stinks?
- How do you tell a friend she stinks?
- Should you tell your friend if they smell?
- How do you deal with a smelly person?
- What do you say when something stinks?
- How do you say someone smells?
Can a man’s sperm make a woman smell fishy?
It has a mild chlorine-like smell due to alkaline substances.
With sexually transmitted infections, it is possible for the semen to change colour to yellow or green and it can smell offensive.
This means semen could be a potential cause of a bad vaginal odour after sex..
Why does my girlfriend smell like fish?
If you notice a fishy odor from your vagina or vaginal discharge, it may be caused by sweating, a bacterial infection, or even your genetics. The most common is cause is vaginitis, an infection or inflammation of the vagina. The odor of your vagina varies throughout your menstrual cycle.
Why does my bottom smell fishy?
Is a Fishy Smell From Haemorrhoids Normal? It could be a sign of a number of issues, but is more than likely piles related. The smell is most likely anal discharge from the rectum, produced by the mucus membrane, as opposed to the leaking of faecal matter (poo), due to loss of sphincter control.
Why does my friend smell like fish?
Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) is an uncommon condition that causes an unpleasant, fishy smell. It’s also called “fish odour syndrome”. Sometimes it’s caused by faulty genes that a person inherits from their parents, but this isn’t always the case.
Why do people say pee you when something stinks?
A: No, “P.U.” isn’t an abbreviation for two words beginning with “p” and “u.” The initials are merely a phonetic rendering of the exclamation people make when they smell something bad. … The word is pronounced PYOO, but it’s often stretched into two syllables for emphasis: pee-YOO.
How do I tell my friend to shut up?
Use non-committal body language before the conversation begins. While it may feel impolite, turning your body away, leaving headphones on, and avoiding eye-contact will signal that you are not in the mood to talk. This may save you from directly telling someone to shut up later on.
Is body odor a disability?
No employment law specifically addresses body odor as a disability, but some courts have ruled that certain situations of body odor or perceived disability do, in fact, count as a disability under the ADA. The definition of disability according to the ADA is a wide one.
Why do they say Pu when something stinks?
1) It’s a shortened term for puteo, which is Latin for “to stink, be redolent, or smell bad.” I actually called a professor of Latin at the University of Florida to verify this one. 2) It’s actually spelled “piu,” but is often pronounced as “pee-yew”. It’s root is the Indo-European word “pu,” meaning to rot or decay.
How do you tell a friend she stinks?
5 ways to tell a friend they smell badDon’t jump the gun. Before deciding to confront your friend, make sure that they really have one in the first place. … Keep the scope of the problem small and the tone relaxed. Begin the conversation with a compliment to make the person feel at ease. … Address your friend privately. … Be empathetic. … Help your friend out.Jan 31, 2018
Should you tell your friend if they smell?
Don’t tell your friend if others have complained. If a person thinks that everyone has noticed the odor and has been talking about it, things can become very awkward. If you are direct and kind with your friend, there may be no need to tell him or her whether or not others have noticed the smell.
How do you deal with a smelly person?
No matter how nice you say it, bringing up bad body odor to a person will be uncomfortable….Talk to the person about their odor in private.Invite your colleague out for coffee or lunch to get them alone and away from the office.Ask the person to take a walk with you to relieve some stress after a long meeting.More items…
What do you say when something stinks?
1) It’s a shortened term for puteo, which is Latin for “to stink, be redolent, or smell bad.” I actually called a professor of Latin at the University of Florida to verify this one. 2) It’s actually spelled “piu,” but is often pronounced as “pee-yew”.
How do you say someone smells?
DO: “Hey, you probably aren’t aware of this but I’ve noticed you’ve had a bit of body odour recently and I wanted to tell you so you could fix it. I hope you don’t mind me interfering and I hope you’d feel comfortable doing the same for me.” DON’T: “You smell really bad and a few people have noticed.